ATI provides various avenues for our users to get help within Galileo® K-12 and Galileo® Pre-K.Help Icon
ATI has recently introduced widget technology within the Galileo K-12 environment. Widgets display information graphically, such as charts or tables, and invite you to act upon the presented data in various ways, such as quickly drilling down into further information or completing information in a form. When you click the Help icon located within a widget, a reference guide opens in a new window. The guide walks you through utilization of that widget.
From every page within the Galileo application, you can access the Help link on the gold menu bar in the header. Galileo’s Help menu provides users with step-by-step directions on using Galileo.
Within the Galileo Pre-K environment, additional resources are available to support teachers and program staff in using the Galileo Pre-K Online Curriculum. Resources in the Help menu include:
- Galileo Pre-K Online Curriculum Guidebook, a comprehensive resource for teachers.
- Galileo Pre-K Online Curriculum Materials List, including a checklist for classroom materials recommended for use with the Galileo G3 classroom activities.
- Galileo Pre-K Online Curriculum Storybook List, a list of storybooks recommended for use in the Galileo G3 classroom activities, including recommendations for Spanish and bilingual storybooks.
- Galileo Pre-K Online Curriculum Creating and Using Interest Centers handout, to guide teachers as they create interest centers in their classroom.
- Galileo G3 Assessment Scale Alignment with the Head Start Child Development and Early Learning Framework and Galileo G3 Assessment Scales Alignment with Your State document (as of today there are 37 state alignments plus the Common Core alignment for Math and English/Language Arts.
The Tech Support page may be accessed from every page within the Galileo application; you just need to click the Tech Support link on the gold menu bar in the header. On this page there is additional supporting documentation as well as a Technical Support phone number and electronic form. The form can be completed if the issue is not urgent; ATI personnel will contact you within a business day.
- Galileo Pre-K and Galileo K-12: Startup Support Kit
- Galileo K12: Building Reliable and Valid Benchmarks, Online Test Administration Manual for District-Wide Assessments, and Offline Test Administration Manual for District-Wide Assessments
The Professional Development Forum provides all Galileo users the opportunity to share their experiences, ask questions, and obtain professional development assistance (training manuals, quick reference guides, and videos) from experts at ATI. This is an electronic, user-driven discussion board. Registration is free and only takes a minute. The forum creates an online community for educators, where ideas can be shared and support can be found. The Forum may be accessed from every page within the Galileo application; you just need to click the Forum link on the gold menu bar in the header.
You may always contact ATI via e-mail and ATI personnel will contact you within a business day (or even sooner!)
General questions may be directed to email@example.com.Questions specifically on professional development opportunities can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For users who may have data import and/or export questions e-mail email@example.com.Phone
You may always contact ATI during regular business hours at 877.358.7616 in the Mountain Standard time zone.