Co-hosted by Arizona Charter Schools Association and
Assessment Technology Incorporated
Intended Audience: Administrators, curriculum
assessment coaches, and teachers
Ildiko Laczko-Kerr, Ph.D. and Jason K. Feld, Ph.D. on August 29 at 1:00 p.m.
MST for a complimentary webinar. Dr. Laczko-Kerr will introduce the new Galileo
K-12 technology, explain why the technology is important to ACSA, and share how
it impacts teachers, coaches, administrators, and students. Dr. Feld will
showcase Galileo’s enhanced K-12 tools engineered to help educators promote
learning. The innovations consist
of assessment, reporting, and instructional tools. Attendees will view firsthand the streamlined Galileo K-12
interfaces and learn about the newest ease-of-use and customization features.
These features allow the tailoring of Galileo to meet group and individual educator
and student goals. The webinar will provide expanded details related to:
- Utilizing student testing tools similar to those on AzMERIT for both formative and benchmark assessments
- Personalizing the new Galileo Launchpads to gain rapid access to key interfaces
- Understanding Galileo Student Growth Percentiles for Arizona
- Using the new Test Builder and Item Builder tools
- Accessing updated, and additional standards-aligned K-12 item banks including technology enhanced items to measure student learning
- Highlighting current implementations of the Digital Curriculum Platform in Arizona
webinar will wrap up with an overview of optional Galileo integrations
available this fall including Key Data Systems Inspect® Item Bank,
Crane Schools Dynamic Curriculum Strategies, and GradeCam scanning technology.
A brief question and answer session will conclude the webinar. Register