- Link your Dialog to state standards. Most of your colleagues will search for lessons based on standards.
- Give your Dialog a title and add any notes that will be relevant to other users.
- Add a description. The words you place in the description box will be searchable by other users once you share your lesson. Examples of keywords could include: emerging language learners, hand-held responders, or teacher-facilitated.
- Attach the lesson as a resource.
- Automatically generate a follow up quiz. This is optional and only necessary if you’d like to use Galileo’s Formative Test Reports to evaluate students’ learning of the lesson.
- Publish your lesson.
Once your lesson is published you can share it in two ways. Once your Dialog is published you will see a Share Dialog button. Click this button to add your lesson to the community bank. Sharing your Dialog to the community bank will allow Galileo users in your district and other districts to see your Dialog when searching, and they can schedule and use it with students. If you would prefer only to share your content with colleagues in your district, that is possible as well. You will just need to provide your colleague’s access to your Dialog Library or copy your Dialog into their library. ATI will be more than happy to show you how this is done. For more information on sharing your lessons, e-mail ATI’s Professional Development staff at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. Or call us at 1-800-367-4762 ext. 132.