Comprehensive assessment system benefits:
- Changes the way assessments are used in education by providing increased information to guide instructional decision-making.
- Places results from a variety of assessments on a common scale. The use of a common scale makes is possible to directly compare results from different assessments, offering a more complete picture of academic accomplishments.
- Increases assessment efficiency. In the Galileo K-12 Online comprehensive assessment system, a technology platform common across assessment types is developed to facilitate implementation of the system. The platform includes artificial intelligence routines that guide the construction, review, publication, security, scheduling, administration, and scoring of tests, plus psychometric analyses, reporting, and the provision of actionable decision options.
- Provides system monitoring tools making it possible to guide system implementation. These tools include information regarding when tests have been constructed, reviewed, revised, and delivered. Monitoring information also provides data on the extent to which different types of assessment are used. This information can be used to guide a customized assessment plan.
Galileo K-12 Online assessments are reliable and provide consistent estimates of student ability.
Galileo K-12 Online reports indicate whether adequate growth rates were achieved within each district, school, or classroom.
Galileo K-12 Online Hierarchical Linear Modeling (HLM) analysis and reports support Instructional Effectiveness initiatives.
Experience Galileo K-12 Online during an online overview and see how it provides a better way to address your goal of raising student achievement. To register, visit the Assessment Technology Incorporated website (ati-online.com), call 1.877.442.5453, email GalileoInfo@ati-online.com, or visit us at the following events:
- Colorado Association of School Executives (CASE) 12th Annual Winter Leadership Conference February 2 and 3 at the Westin Hotel, Westminster, Colorado.
- Colorado League of Charter Schools (CLCS) 18th Annual Conference February 23 and 24 at the Omni Interlocken Resort, Broomfield, Colorado.
- California Charter Schools Association (CCSA) 19th Annual Conference February 27-March 1 at the Sacramento Convention Center, Sacramento, California.
- Watch for details about the upcoming Common Core webinar to be hosted by WestEd and Assessment Technology Incorporated on February 29.