- comprehensive assessment providing reliable and valid measures of student progress used to determine the value added to student performance by each educator being evaluated;
- educator rating scales built using ATI assessment planning, item banking, scale construction, and Item Response Theory (IRT) technology making it possible to accommodate customized scales that can be continuously updated to improve rating scale validity;
- an Evaluation Score Compiler combining and differentially weighting indicators of student progress, educator proficiency, and surveys of school climate to produce an instructional effectiveness score for each educator being evaluated.
The comprehensive assessment component provides continuous feedback to guide professional development during the school year while there is still time to make a difference in student learning.
There are a number of ways to learn first-hand about Galileo K-12 Online. You can:
- visit the ATI website (ati-online.com)
- participate in an online demonstration by registering either through the website or by calling 1.877.442.5453 / 520.323.9033 to speak with a Field Services Coordinator
- visit us at
- Missouri School Boards’ Association in cooperation with Missouri Association of School Administrators Annual Conference September 28 and 29 at the Tan-Tar-A Resort, Osage Beach, Missouri.
- Massachusetts Computer Using Educators and Massachusetts Association of School Superintendents Annual Technology Conference October 24 and 25 at the Gillette Stadium, Foxborough, Massachusetts.
Post a Comment