Galileo Pre-K Online provides a data-driven, standards-aligned approach to the management of learning for children from birth through kindergarten that supports developmentally appropriate practices. Galileo provides early childhood educators and other stakeholders a complete and comprehensive online assessment, curriculum, and reporting system that links assessment, planning, individualization, and program progress. It supports the authentic, multi-method assessment of children with diverse characteristics including English language learners and children whose development differs from age-related expectations.
As educational partners, we support our users with elements crucial to the successful achievement of program goals through:
• Comprehensive, Research-Based, Standards-Aligned, Reliable and Valid Assessment Scales
• Measurement Expertise and Ongoing Research
• Support for Large-Scale Assessment Initiatives
• Flexible Intuitive Reporting Tools and Immediate Information on Child Progress and School Readiness for Decision-Making and Planning
• Comprehensive, Customized Professional Development, and Training
Experience Galileo for yourself. Contact us to learn more and schedule a demonstration.