Galileo’s tools help users to:
- Administer a full range of assessments including benchmark, formative, screening and placement tests, plus interim and final course examinations, pretests and posttests, technology enhanced early literacy and early math assessment series, computerized adaptive tests, and instructional effectiveness assessments.
- Evaluate instruction based on reliable and valid assessment information including continuously updated forecasts of student achievement on statewide tests.
- Use Item Response Theory generated assessment information to guide classroom instruction, enrichment, and reteaching interventions.
- Receive immediate assessment feedback providing the ability to track student progress towards standards mastery and inform instructional decisions using Galileo’s Dashboards.
- Elevate student achievement by using Galileo benchmark assessment data to inform instruction. A study, called for by the Massachusetts Department of Education and completed by MAGI Services, evaluated the use of Galileo K-12 Online and revealed that when teachers used Galileo benchmark data to guide instruction, achievement was enhanced.
Experience Galileo for yourself. There are a number of ways to learn first-hand about Galileo K-12 Online. You can:
- Visit the Assessment Technology Incorporated website.
- Participate in an online demonstration.
- Check out the variety of resources available including videos, webisodes, webinars or Dialogs.
- Contact an ATI Field Services Coordinator.
Post a Comment