The question that is on the minds of most educators these days is whether there really is one innovative solution that helps increase student performance and teacher effectiveness? The answer is simply Yes. Galileo K-12 Online is a robust system that provides the technology to do just that.
Galileo’s Instructional Improvement System provides the tools where users can:
• Administer a full range of assessments using ATI’s comprehensive assessment system, including benchmark, formative, screening and placement tests, plus interim and final course examinations, pretests and posttests, and instruments documenting instructional effectiveness.
• Evaluate instruction based on reliable and valid assessment information including continuously updated forecasts of student achievement on statewide tests.
• Use Item Response Theory generated assessment information to guide classroom instruction, enrichment, and reteaching interventions.
• Receive immediate assessment feedback providing the ability to track student progress towards standards mastery and inform instructional decisions with Galileo’s actionable reporting engine.
• Elevate student achievement by using Galileo benchmark assessment data to inform instruction. A recent study, called for by the Massachusetts Department of Education and completed by MAGI Services, evaluated the use of Galileo K-12 Online and revealed that when teachers used Galileo benchmark data to guide instruction, achievement was enhanced.
Experience Galileo for yourself. There are a number of ways to learn first-hand about Galileo K-12 Online. You can:
• visit the Assessment Technology Incorporated website (ati-online.com)
• participate in an online demonstration by registering either through the website or by calling 1.877.442.5453 to speak with a Field Services Coordinator
• visit us at the Illinois Association of School Business Officials 60th Annual Conference May 18 through 19 at the Pheasant Run Resort in St. Charles, Illinois and the Arizona Department of Education Leading the Change Conference June 27 through 29 at the Westin La Paloma in Tucson, Arizona.
We look forward to communicating with you online or at events.