As you look for a technology solution for educational management, we encourage you to experience Galileo K-12 Online. Galileo K-12 Online from Assessment Technology Incorporated is a fully integrated, research-based instructional improvement system, providing next generation comprehensive assessment and instructional tools. State standards are built in and ready for use, as are Common Core State Standards. Galileo K-12 Online management tools assist educators in establishing instructional goals reflecting the district’s curriculum, assessing goal attainment, forecasting standards mastery on statewide tests, and using assessment information to guide classroom instruction, enrichment, and reteaching interventions. ATI’s patented technology is uniquely qualified to address a district’s goals when implementing standards-based strategies to raise student achievement.
With ATI’s cutting-edge technology and flexible innovations, users can:
• Administer a full range of assessments using ATI’s next generation comprehensive assessment system, including benchmark, formative, screening and placement tests, plus interim and final course examinations, pretests and posttests, early literacy benchmarks, computerized adaptive tests, and instruments documenting instructional effectiveness.
• Import, schedule, deliver, administer (online or offline), automatically score and report on assessments created outside of Galileo K-12 Online using ASK Technology.
• Increase measurement precision using Computerized Adaptive Testing (CAT), providing high levels of efficiency in several types of assessment situations.
• Use Item Response Theory generated assessment information to guide classroom instruction, enrichment, and reteaching interventions.
• Evaluate instruction based on reliable and valid assessment information including continuously updated forecasts of student achievement on statewide tests.
• Access the Dashboard, designed to provide immediately available, actionable information relevant in the teacher’s role of enhancing student achievement.
Experience Galileo during an online overview and see how it is the better way to raise student achievement. You can visit the Assessment Technology Incorporated website (ati-online.com), participate in an online overview by registering either through the website or by calling 1.877.442.5453 to speak with a Field Services Coordinator, or visit us at the
• Arizona Educational Research Organization (AERO) 24th Annual Conference November 3 at the University of Phoenix, Southern Arizona Campus, Tucson, Arizona.
• Arizona Charter School Association (ACSA) 16th Annual Conference November 10 and 11 at the Westin La Paloma Resort, Tucson, Arizona.
• Illinois Association of School Boards (IASB), Illinois Association of School Administrators (IASA), and Illinois Association of School Business Officials (IASBO) Joint Annual Conference November 18 through 20 at the Hyatt Regency Chicago, Chicago, Illinois.