With the seminar focus on the implementation of the ACCRS and the ways in which ATI, school districts and charter schools in Arizona are planning for implementation success, the seminar will address key questions including:
- What kinds of technological innovations are available to assist us in facilitating the full integration of ACCRS aligned assessment, reporting and instruction?
- How can we enhance instructional efficiency and instructional effectiveness as we transition toward full implementation of the ACCRS?
- How can ACCRS aligned differentiated instruction be implemented to facilitate the mastery of specific standards?
- What are the most effective ways to introduce new technology-enhanced item types within the context of instruction and assessment?
- In what ways can technology help facilitate new approaches to curriculum development and instructional practices in alignment to the ACCRS?
- What kinds of research-to-practice initiatives are needed to support effective implementation of the ACCRS?
Register today. Learn more.