Perhaps the most important benefit of a comprehensive assessment system is that it supports the ability to adapt to continuous change. Assessment needs change continuously and it was important to us to design a system capable of accommodating change. For example, a well-designed system such as Galileo has:
- the ability accommodate continuously changing standards,
- the capability to rapidly align items to those standards,
- dynamic item banks that expand continuously,
- the capability to generate innovative item types that will be required as the transition to online assessment accelerates, and
- the capacity to incorporate new types of assessments to meet changing needs.
For more information on how ATI can support your district or charter with a comprehensive assessment system designed to promote student learning, contact us today.
Learn more about Comprehensive Assessment System.