A summary of the Galileo comprehensive assessment system:
- Comprehensive Blueprint Assessment Series (CBAS)
- Technology Enhanced Early Literacy and Math Series (TE EL and TE EM)
- Comprehensive Pretests/Posttests
- Instructional Effectiveness Pretests/Posttests
- Multi-Stage Computerized Adaptive Tests (CAT)
- Screening Assessments
- Placement Assessments
- Pre-built Writing Prompt Assessments
- Formative Assessment Series and Progress Monitoring Assessments
- Customized district-wide assessments
- Customized school-wide and classroom assessments
Learn more about Galileo assessments and take a moment to watch the webinar, “Seeing the Big Picture with Galileo’s Comprehensive Assessment System.” It gives insight into the different components of the Galileo comprehensive assessment system and addresses the following basic questions about an assessment system:
- What is the Galileo comprehensive assessment system?
- What makes a benchmark series comprehensive?
- How do teachers use the data on student performance including standards mastery, growth, and risk that is generated through and available in Galileo?
- What tools does Galileo offer to incorporate student performance data into measures of instructional effectiveness?
View the Webinar
Post a Comment