- real-time feedback for both teachers and students;
- rapid access to curriculum and units via Dashboards;
- practical management of communications between teachers and students as well as between teachers and parents through the K-12 Student-Parent Center;
- ample capacity to measure instructional impact;
- flexible approaches to curriculum that accommodate changes in district/charter needs;
- cost effective methods that reduces the need to purchase traditional textbooks that quickly become outdated; and
- direct connection of essential goals, objectives, and outcomes in a continuous cycle.
View the newly recorded webinar for your glimpse of the technology within the Galileo platform that enables districts/charters to disseminate and manage curriculum, facilitate data-driven instruction, engage students in multi-modal interactive learning, and evaluate curriculum impact on learning outcomes.
View the webinar
Learn more about the benefits of the Galileo Digital Curriculum Platform