K-12 On-Site PD and Consultation Series: 3 Full-Day Sessions
The customized on-site series consists of 3 full-day sessions tailored to your specifications. Topics may include:
- Getting New Teachers Ready for Using Galileo
- Grouping Students for differentiation and Intervention Purposes
- Utilizing Educational Resources Available in Galileo Such as Instructional Dialogs, KHAN ACADEMY®, LearnZillion, and EngageNY
- Creating Formative Tests for Use in Classrooms and Interventions
- Creating District or School Item Banks
- Integrating Existing Curriculum Content into Galileo, Developing New Curriculum Content, and Modifying Curriculums as Needed
- Aggregating, Disaggregating, and Extracting Data for Progress Monitoring and for Reporting Purposes
Promotional pricing for the on-site PD and Consultation series is available until June 1st.
Learn more and schedule K-12 on-site PD with the Professional Development team
Pre-K On-Site PD and Consultation Offerings
Several sessions are designed to address the fidelity of Pre-K implementation, school readiness, assessment, curriculum, and reporting needs. Some of the sessions are:
- Assessment & Curriculum Fidelity
- Data Exploration with the Experts
- School Readiness: Preparing Children for Kinder
- Encouraging and Documenting Children’s Growth and Progress
- Empowering Children as Learners and Parents as Partners
- Linking Assessment and Curriculum with Galileo
- Fundamentals of Galileo Online, Merlin, and Online Curriculum
- Inter-rater Reliability Offerings: Model 1 Best Practices and Model 2 Unpacking Galileo G3 Scales
Promotional pricing for the on-site PD and consultation series is available until June 1st.
Learn more and schedule Pre-K on-site PD with the Professional Development team.
eMail the Professional Development team today.
Post a Comment