ExceleRate Illinois recently determined that Galileo Pre-K Online Curriculum is aligned with the Illinois Early Learning Guidelines for Children Birth to Age Three Years and the Illinois Early Learning and Development Standards for Preschool (3 years old to Kindergarten Enrollment Age). With this recognition, programs can benefit from Galileo Pre-K Online Curriculum and be assured of its compliance with Standard 1B, Curriculum for centers and Standard 1D, Curriculum for family child care.
Galileo Curriculum, from ATI, is a complete standards- and evidence-based early childhood curriculum with an empirically based scope and sequence grounded in developmental theory. The curriculum is linked directly to Galileo's reliable and valid assessment tools with instructional content reflecting the most current research. The unique, easy-to-use web-based Galileo interface also provides access to advanced reporting tools enabling programs to maximize local decision-making while supporting high-quality, consistent teaching. Programs implementing the Galileo Pre-K Curriculum can:
· utilize 32 weeks of pre-made model lesson plans reflecting empirically based scope and sequence consisting of activities linked to the developmental goals in Galileo G3 Scales and the Head Start Early Learning Outcomes Framework
· access over 1,000 ready-to-use activities that are searchable by learning goal and are ideal for providing individualized or large group instruction
· receive concrete guidance for teachers on how to prepare and use the Galileo Pre-K Curriculum, including recommendations for setting up interest centers that promote learning
· incorporate activities reflecting children's developmental needs guided by individual "readiness level" during lesson planning
· communicate with families via the Galileo Pre-K Parent Center and assist families in engaging children with home activities and reports in English and Spanish (and tools to translate them into other languages)
Post a Comment