- Valid and reliable IEAS assessments in math, reading/English language arts (ELA), science, and writing.
- Analysis techniques and reports to evaluate student achievement data in the context of educator evaluation.
- Support for instructional effectiveness (IE) assessment for non-state tested content areas such as music, art, and physical education.
- Tools to design customized educator rating scales aligned to educator effectiveness scales such as the Interstate Teacher Assessment and Support Consortium (INTASC) Model Core Teaching Standards, the Interstate School Leaders Licensure Consortium (ISLLC) Educational Leadership Policy Standards, and individual state department of education standards.
- Tools to record and report on data from observations, interviews, and other data sources to rate each teacher and administrator on the elements in the rating scales.
- Tools with which each school district may customize the relative weights applied to evaluation scores as recommended by individual state departments of education. These tools allow districts to adjust the weights applied to student performance data and educator/administrator rating elements to determine final effectiveness scores.
- Algorithms and reporting tools that summarize student performance data and educator/administrator evaluation data from many sources to generate an Overall Evaluation Score for each teacher and administrator.