More districts are looking to build a comprehensive assessment model that is driven at the local level. Register for the online webinar “Common Core Standards: Integrating Local Accountability and a Comprehensive Assessment System” hosted by WestEd SchoolsMovingUp, ATI, and Creighton Unified School District on February 29, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. P.T. This webinar serves as a continuation of the WestEd webinar, Common Core Standards: Transitioning to New Rigor.
The speakers will review how districts can think about the new rigor required in building a local comprehensive assessment system. Attendees will learn about:
- Decisions faced by districts across the country when considering aligning curriculum with the Common Core State Standards and building an integrated assessment system to meet the requirements of the new rigor.
- Creighton School District's (Arizona) process of thinking about how to approach assessment and working with WestEd.
- Districts' use of ATI’s comprehensive assessment system in meeting the assessment and instructional challenges inherent in the Common Core State Standards.
- Joseph Sassone, Director, Integrated Services and the LAPDS Program, WestEd
- Liz Jameyson, Senior Program Associate, WestEd
- Robert Rosenfeld, Associate Director, Local Accountability Professional Series, WestEd
- Jason Feld, Ph.D., Vice President Corporate Projects, ATI
- Craig Mayhew, Field Services Director, ATI
- Dr. Lynne Spiller, Director of Research and Evaluation, Creighton School District
Experience Galileo K-12 Online during an online overview and see how it provides a better way to address your goal of raising student achievement. To register, visit the Assessment Technology Incorporated website (ati-online.com), call 1.877.442.5453, email GalileoInfo@ati-online.com, or visit us at the following events:
- Missouri Association of Elementary School Principals (MAESP) Annual Spring Conference March 11 and 12 at Tan-Tar-A Resort, Windgate Exhibition Hall, Osage Beach, Missouri.
- California Small School Districts' Association (SSDA) 29th Annual Conference March 28-30 at the Radisson Hotel Sacramento, Sacramento, California.
- Illinois Association of School Administrators (IASA) Annual Conference April 25-27 at the Crowne Plaza Hotel, Springfield, Illinois.
Post a Comment