The item types available include
- multi-part items that engage students in supporting and explaining answers
- selectable text items that support close reading and analysis of text
- sequencing items that demonstrate knowledge of sequential and procedural elements
- expanded selected-response items that measure students abilities to recognize multiple correct answers or approaches to solve a problem
- customized TE items that incorporate manipulation, graphing, grouping, audio components and other forms of interactivity
ATI TE item types include items modeled on SBAC and PARCC, state-released examples, and innovative designs from our professional staff of experienced item writers. Our writing staff has added 6,000 TE items to the bank and continues to add 400 items per month to promote student proficiency with these item types.