Join us July 19 at 3 pm EDT or July 20 at noon EDT for a complimentary webinar showcasing highlights of the enhanced Galileo K-12 interfaces which are:
- Accessible: one-click access to tools and student information including class roster, student passwords, and assessment history reports, plus new birthday alerts
- Responsive Design: adaptable format enables use on various devices including tablets, Chromebooks, and laptops
- Efficient: instructional recommendations and linked materials support immediate planning of differentiated instruction and personalized learning based on assessment results
- Smart: auto-populated reports and drop-downs present all classroom data
- Integrated: curriculum and assessment tools/content appear in one location including access to Digital Curriculum Platform features
- Convenient Calendar: single location displays all scheduled curriculum materials and assessments and provides quick links to builder tools
Each webinar will conclude with a Question and Answer session and offer attendees the opportunity to access Galileo K-12 Online for a hands-on demonstration. Register today!
The Galileo Teaching Dashboard offers a fresh look and enhanced functionality.