- Accessibility: one-click access to tools and student information including class roster, student passwords, and assessment history reports, plus new birthday alerts
- Responsive Design: adaptable format enables use on various devices including tablets, Chromebooks, and laptops
- Efficient: instructional recommendations and linked materials support immediate planning of differentiated instruction and personalized learning based on assessment results
- Smart: auto-populated reports and drop-downs present available classroom data
- Integrated: curriculum and assessment tools and information appear in one location including access to Digital Curriculum Platform features
- Convenient Calendar: single location displays all scheduled curriculum materials and assessments and provides quick links to builder tools
ATI webinars offer exciting insight into Galileo. They are complimentary and are recorded for later viewing. The recordings can be accessed from the ATI website along with many other helpful videos, Dialogs, and webisodes.
Post a Comment