- assessments aligned to state test blueprints and customized assessments aligned to pacing guides
- multiple assessment types to meet all your needs (such as benchmark, computer adaptive, formative, pre/post, summative, end-of-course)
- intuitive educator tools for building and sharing assessments
- item banks with over 70,000 standards-aligned items (K-12 math, ELA, science) with hundreds more added monthly
- numerous item types including technology-enhanced and constructed-response as well as performance-based tasks
- Galileo Secure Item Banks for district-level assessments and Community Item Banks for classroom and school quizzes/tests
Join us January 25 at 2:00 pm EST for a brief overview of the Galileo comprehensive assessment system. Register now for the ATI webinar: Seeing the Big Picture with Galileo’s Comprehensive Assessment System.