One-click “Big Picture Class Summary” for each assessment including:
- color-coded performance levels (e.g., highly proficient, partially proficient) including number and percent of students at each level
- easy-to-interpret Developmental Level (DL) Score range for each performance level
- instant access to number of students assessed, average percent correct, average DL Score, and average percent of standards mastered for the class
One-click “Detailed Class Portrait” for each assessment including:
- total points, percent correct, DL Score, and performance level for each student
- color-coded standards mastery level for each standard assessed (e.g., exceeds standard, meets standard)
- item count for each standard assessed
- one-click access to all items used to assess each standard, including item meta-data (e.g., Depth of Knowledge)
- rapid “Data Search” allowing search by student name, total points, percent correct, or DL score
- one-click “Data Sorting” in ascending or descending order by student names, total points, percent correct, DL Score, percent of standards mastered, or standards mastery category
- instant Comparative Analysis Report summarizing assessment results for the class, school, and district
- one-click “Excel Export” for use in conducting further analysis and for creating additional graphical displays such as pivot tables and bar graphs
Register on the "Upcoming" tab in the Training Center.
One-click reporting options available in the new Benchmark Performance Levels reporting widget.