Recognizing the importance of integrating dynamic digital curriculum with research-based assessment, ATI has developed the next generation of Galileo K-12 Online technology, the Galileo Digital Curriculum Platform. Built on the foundation of ATI's nationally recognized Research and Development Program, the platform creates a seamless integration between standards-based instruction, balanced assessment, and Dashboard reporting to promote learning.
This webinar will highlight 8 key points within the Galileo K-12 Online Digital Curriculum Platform:
- Item Response Theory
- Multi-Level Differentiated Instruction
- Alignment with Your State Standards
- Streamlined Online Curriculum Creation
- One-Stop Interactive Dashboards
- Platform Agility and Adaptability
- Standards-Aligned Item Banks for K-12
- K-12 Multimodal Instructional Content
Intended Audience: Curriculum and Assessment Directors, Curriculum and Assessment Teams, District Administrators, Instructional Specialists, and Teachers
Please register to join Dr. Jason K. Feld, Ph.D., with ATI for this complimentary webinar on Wednesday, January 20 from 11:00 am to noon EST to examine innovative technology that connects dynamic curriculum, comprehensive assessment, and actionable reporting into one practical and complete system.