Following is a sampling of current Galileo reporting capabilities:
- Curriculum Monitoring Reports provide the ability to monitor both the progress of instruction and evidence of student learning for each standard in a district curriculum.
- “At-A-Glance” Overviews present highlights of data from multiple sources in one convenient location with direct links to more detailed reports.
- Development Profiles provide counts and percentages regarding student performance on each of the standards assessed on a test. Ideal for monitoring progress in mastering specific standards.
- Development Summaries present a series of standardized scores that summarize development at the individual student level or at various other levels of aggregation (e.g., class, individuation group). Ideal for monitoring progress in terms of the relative standing of a student, class, or school.
- Aggregate Multi-Test Reports provide Developmental Level scores for multiple tests presented on a common scale used to monitor progress and estimate mastery. These reports include two important forecasting tools for district-wide assessments: the Benchmark Performance Levels and Risk Levels displays.
- Display Benchmark Performance Levels Option provides counts and percentages of students at each of the statewide assessment performance levels. The user can drill down to identify the students at each of these levels for each benchmark assessment. Presented simultaneously for multiple assessments in order to monitor progress.
- Display Risk Levels Option uses patterns of student performance across benchmark assessments to identify and monitor groups of students at various levels of risk with regard to passing statewide assessments. The user can drill down to identify groups of students at each level of risk for intervention. The report identifies standards for which intervention is required.
- Testing Reports provide various types of information about tests, including item analysis (the pattern of student answers for each question), test scores aggregated at various levels, and Item Response Theory parameters for each item on the test.
- Administrative Reports facilitate monitoring system activity including tracking administration of district-wide assessments, real-time monitoring of student progress during assessment administration, and user activity.
Dashboards: Central Location for Often Accessed Reports
Galileo Dashboards provide users a centralized location from which to view and interact with actionable, real-time data on student learning. Dashboards contain easily interpreted graphical reports that make it easy to identify trends in student performance. These reports also provide educators with actionable data and the right tools for facilitating data-driven, standards-based differentiated instruction based on skill mastery, standards mastery, and pattern of progress.
Student growth data and performance measurements can be accessed quickly from the Teacher Dashboard reporting options.
Data-Driven Differentiated Instruction
Galileo reports provide actionable assessment results that quickly inform differentiated instructional decision-making of three essential types:
- Skill mastery with instruction guided through information from the Test Monitoring Report and Detailed Item Analysis Report
- Standards mastery with instruction guided through information from the Intervention Alert and Instruction Performance Tracker
- Pattern of progress with instruction guided through information from the Student Growth and Achievement Report
The data from these reports supports the decision making power to easily provide students with a broad diversity of instructional materials aligned with individual student learning needs including ATI Instructional Dialogs, KHAN ACADEMY® videos, and activities, EngageNY lessons, LearnZillion resources, and educator-developed materials
Reliable Data on Student Learning
Galileo reports are generated from reliable and valid assessment results from district-wide benchmark, pretests and posttests, end-of-course, school/district and classroom formatives, and an array of other Galileo assessments. Report data details student learning in a number of ways including student mastery of standards, next instructional steps to promote learning with continuous tracking of student progress, and forecasting of student performance throughout the year.
To learn more about the broad set of Galileo reports, access our website or contact a knowledgeable Field Services Coordinator.
Other Resources of Interest:
New One-Click Benchmark Performance Levels Reporting Widget by ATI
Galileo Dashboard Reports Facilitate Differentiated Instruction
Are You Currently Measuring Both Student Growth and Achievement (SGA)?