ATI offers a variety of on-site professional development sessions for Galileo K-12 Online and Galileo Pre-K Online users. The sessions are designed to assist educators in implementing the systems’ tools and technology throughout the school year.
Galileo trainers can help you discover new strategies and approaches to:
• building your local Common-Core-aligned curricula using ATI Unit and Instructional Dialog technology.
• implementing multiple levels of differentiated instruction to promote learning for all students.
• monitoring the effects of your district's or school's approaches to differentiated instruction.
• providing the background needed to implement Galileo technology to new users, future trainers, and administrators.
• empowering supervisors, administrators, and trainers with expertise to lead their program in the Early Intervention Cycle.
Schedule an on-site professional development session today.
Contact a Professional Development staff member at 1.800.367.4762 or at ProfessionalDevelopment@ati-online.com for additional information, pricing, and to reserve a date.